Healthy & Safety
The health and safety of our people is a top priority, and their well-being is placed above all else.
At Sawafi we are committed to:
- Integrate QHSE into the business strategies and processes.
- Manage QHSE effectively by developing, implementing, and maintaining a best-practice, process-oriented, integrated management system.
- Assess and manage the QHSE risks of the business throughout the provision of services and the environmental impacts from past practices.
- Measure QHSE performance and develop annual and long-term QHSE objectives to achieve continuous, sustainable improvement.
- Verify compliance with internal and external requirements through audits and strive for compliance with international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, or ISO 45001.
- To comply with all the applicable legal and other requirements to which the organization is subscribed.
- Promote QHSE awareness and enhance the confidence of internal and external stakeholders in our business by informing, consulting, training, and advising.
- Hold every employee accountable for their commitment to principles.
- Review the policy periodically to ensure its suitability according to the organization’s activities.